THE GORILLA WAY
At Gorilla, our mission is to build brands people love with products we believe in alongside people we care about!
We believe in four pillars that are the driving force behind everything that we do which are Brands, Customer, Community and our People. We believe in our unique company culture and investing in the people who work here by caring about the totality of their lives which is why our core values are so important to us!
Under the general direction of the Manager of Infrastructure and Security, this role is responsible for design, deploy, configure, and secure network and infrastructure resources in a hybrid cloud environment across a global footprint. You will serve as a subject matter expert in Microsoft Cloud technologies such as Azure. As an Infrastructure Solutions Engineer you will work with various departments to improve their experience while ensuring network design and strategy aligns with the needs of the business. Additionally, you will need to understand advanced technologies in the field and seek to find effective solutions for the Gorilla Glue Company. This is an opportunity to use the latest cloud technologies as you look for ways to improve the Gorilla Glue environment using current cloud capabilities.
- Manage and maintain a hybrid cloud environment
- Configure Microsoft Azure monitoring and alerts for cloud resource availability
- Assist with implementing Infrastructure security, systems security, or malware analysis.
- Azure and Microsoft 365 administration (Azure AD, Intune, Defender ATP, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, etc.)
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates in relation to customer experience
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges
- Work closely with teammates within the department to provide solutions to the organization
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex problems
- Serve as a technical escalation point for support desk
- Manage Networking, Virtualization, Storage, Windows, Monitoring, and Backup systems
- Manage Active Directory environment
- Evaluates and recommends new vendors