At F&M MAFCO, we have what it takes! Not just the right tools and equipment to do the job, but the right people who care enough to really help and the creativity to find solutions to your real challenges. F&M sells, rents, repairs, and reconditions tools and equipment for all your jobsite needs. Being a family-owned company, F&M takes pride in having a comfortable and friendly work environment suitable for everyone.
Inside Sales Responsibilities:
This is a general list of tasks that you would consistently perform with the goal of creating an EXCELLENT customer experience before, during and after the sale.
- Entering sales orders and rental tickets into ERP System. Delegating to Customer Service when applicable.
- Follow-up on quotes. (More detailed guidelines on this process will come as we all learn to make this part of our standard practice applying the 80/20 rule to our customers.)
- Weekly open order reports will be generated by Customer Service and distributed to the group. You will be responsible for reviewing that report and letting the them know what orders, if any, need to have action taken. Examples include: checking on long lead times, expediting, getting a copy of the invoice on direct orders that might be getting stale.
Returns & Credits
- Filling out Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) in a timely manner is expected
- Assist in getting RMAs from vendors when needed in order to expedite the process of getting items shipped back in a timely manner.
- Write up credits in a timely manner.
- Continue to build relationships with customers by following up with them personally or
electronically with information on Air Freight shipments, back orders, alternative products
for long lead time items.
- Filling out Sales Lead in CRM for new customers and current customers when you learn of a new
job or an existing job/account that is already in the system but inactive.
- On large quotes that you have requested the assistance of a Quote Coordinator you maintain
ownership of the quote. Handling all questions with the customer and Account Manager,
finalizing margins, etc…
- Actively engaging in Sales strategy meetings. Exchanging ideas and having dialogue about trends you have observed, possible process improvements, constructive feedback on customer account coordinator group performance, sharing sales/rental opportunities.