For over 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary Inspection Technician position for a well-known Bio-pharmaceutical company in West Chester, OH.
JOB TITLE: Inspection Technician
LOCATION: West Chester, OH
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 3 Months
SHIFT HOURS: 12-hour shifts 2-2-3 rotation
Day Shift -- 6am to 630pm
Night Shift -- 6pm to 630am
PAY RATE: $17.63
• High school graduate, vocational school graduate or equivalent
• Experience in a pharmaceutical or cGMP regulated environment
• Must have the ability to effectively understand, read, write, communicate and follow instructions in the English language.
• Good attention to detail is required. Individual must be capable of keeping accurate records and performing mathematical calculations.
• Must be comfortable working in a cleanroom environment
• Have to pass 20/20 vision exam, can wear corrective lenses
• Have to pass a color blindness test
• Prior production experience in manufacturing and cleanroom environment
• Knowledge of cGMPs and FDA policies/procedures
Essential Job Functions:
• Perform cleaning and housekeeping activities for assigned areas as required to maintain a cGMP environment.
• Inspect product for any defects and report as seen
• Oerate equipment, performs in- process monitoring, line clearances, OEE data collection, cosmetic inspection and completes batch record entries in accordance with cGMPs
• Knowledge of product security controls including controlled substance handling.
• Responsible for outgoing quality level.
• Some overtime will be required with prior notice to support business needs.
How to Apply
To Apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 757-2499