Forward Edge was voted as one of Cincinnati Fastest 55 growing companies three years in a row and INC 500 Magazine’s two years in a row. We are seeking the finest candidates in Cincinnati.
Building on over 50 years of technology experience, Forward Edge partners with K-12/Higher Education and SMB Customers to increase productivity and enhance overall performance by providing innovative state-of-the-art customized solutions.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual for our cabling team. This entry level structured cabling installer position is responsible for representing but not limited to the following qualities:
- Running Data and Fiber cables
- Installation of TV's and Projectors
- Hanging wireless access points
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service skills
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
Our Co-ops start time will be 2:00pm till 8:00pm and you must be able to work 3 days a week at least. These times and days can be flexible.
- Climbing ladders
- Cleaning up job sites
- Tracking tools
- Entering job notes in the time management software
- Showing up to work on time
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Comfortable using power tools
- Punch down jacks (RJ45's), terminate networking closets and all aspects of running data
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with resume