Inventory Control Associate
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment? Do you want to work for a company that places challenge and growth as top priorities? Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking a pro-active, results oriented Inventory Control Associate for our corrugated facility in West Chester, OH. This position is responsible for coordinating outside parts repair, ordering, and inventory management. The successful candidate will help ensure the maintenance team is meeting the objectives in safety, reliability, quality, cost, and customer service.
Our Inventory Control Associates work any shift, on-call, holidays, weekends, and overtime as required. They must be capable of lifting 25 lbs. and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing all personal protective equipment and meeting environmental regulations by understanding best practices. This positions starts at $25/hour, based on experience.
To learn more about the GP Corrugated Business, check out these videos/links:
Apply Here: https://jobs.kochcareers.com/jobs/7557867-inventory-control-associate
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Coordinating and requesting quotes with contractors on jobs outside the scope of in-house capabilities
- Implementing and following through with Preventive Maintenance program strategies
- Ordering and securing all necessary parts and maintaining storeroom inventory control requirements, including all parts receipts and disbursements in a timely manner
- Optimizing inventory levels based on parts availability and lead time from vendors
- Calling Vendors when necessary to get troubleshooting information and information on parts needed
- Ability to understand budget and accounting fundamentals
- Performing site technical representative duties with vendors and contractors performing work on site
- Assisting site finance group with inventory validation and financial requirements per company policies, including conducting routine cycle counting to ensure 100% accuracy of inventory
- Maintaining ownership of the MP2 work order system, including fully integrating this system into the daily maintenance functions of the facility and becoming the subject matter expert of procurement activities in MP2 inventory management
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six (6) months or more parts inventory experience and/or (6) months or more experience working in a parts storeroom
- One (1) year or more experience using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Six (6) months or more experience utilizing Microsoft Office programs in a work environment
- Knowledge of reliability and maintenance repair and operation storeroom (MRO) techniques
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Experience working in corrugated packaging plant
- (2) years or more of parts inventory management experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience using MP2 maintenance management system
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com