Cincinnati Fan is looking for an Second Shift Inventory Stock Room Clerk to maintain accuracy of physical inventory and stage parts for assembly.
Hours: 4:15 pm - 2:45 am Monday-Thursday
• Utilize company computer data processing system to enter, create and update data dealing with the inventory of raw materials, parts and goods in process.
• Organizes and maintains inventory stock and reports shortages of inventory parts.
• Generate various computer reports to determine materials, parts and goods in process status for the purpose of identifying and reacting to potential problems.
• Reacts to potential problems by expediting the ordering, receipt or movement of the concerned materials, parts or goods in process.
• Receives, documents and reports the receipt of all the RMA materials and tracks the flow.
• Uses drill press for parts preparation.
• Perform maintenance inspection on all equipment, machines or other devices used.
• Follow all company safety protocol.
• Possess the desire to do the right thing for our customers.
• Able to function within a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and skills:
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Proficient in using a computer and the ability to easily learn and navigate new software as needed.
• 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Must possess strong basic math skills.
• Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
• Excellent time management and attention to details.
• Forklift training certification.
While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, but also walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear instructions. Employee will regularly lift and move up objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to operate forklift.
How to Apply
Send resume to:
call 513-573-0607 for more information
Cincinnati Fan is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.