In collaboration with Inventory department and other departments, the Inventory Costing Analyst provides analytical and departmental support for purchased and sold company materials. Performs a variety of inventory control and purchasing functions. Must maintain a good working relationship with other departments and perform tasks under time constraints.
- Maintain working inventory and internal purposes and for customers/clients
- Maintain/check monthly inventory control spreadsheets
- Process weekly inventory reports for Sales and management
- Maintain electronic filing system for import purchases and final costings
- Enter purchase orders into SAP and maintain related spreadsheets
- Revalue and transfer inventory from department to department
- Run Customer Inspection report prior to visits
- Create Productions Orders and supporting reports
- Assist Departments with material splits and production order problem solving in SAP
- Check sales for proper costings and price points
- Fix batches in SAP that are rejected during the grading/re-grading process
- Monitor production parcels and costing reports
- Assist in running monthly EOM reports
High School Diploma
SAP and Microsoft Office experience required with good knowledge of Excel
Good analytical and math skills
Must have attention to details
Good interpersonal skills
Detail oriented with a mindset to go from beginning to end without missing a step
How to Apply
For more information about our company go to http://mbveneer.com/career.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS.