This position is a Contractor position.
S&S Health is a premier healthcare administration company located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We offer self, level and fully funded solutions that lower costs while improving outcomes with a consumer centric experience. Our integrated benefits, services and technology platform have been developed to serve the needs of Employers, TPAs, and Health Systems. The company has a nationwide presence with the ability to sell and service in every state.
The Junior Systems Engineer’s role is to install and configure software and hardware, and help manage network devices and other technology tools. Additionally, this position will assist in setting up user accounts and workstations, monitor performance of and maintain systems according to requirements and troubleshoot issues and outages. Additionally, the Jr. Systems Engineer will assist our support team as directed by addressing and resolving user support tickets.
- Implements, installs, configures, monitors, troubleshoots, and evaluates existing and new Microsoft Windows workstations, including the installation of software and set up/migration of user on workstation.
- As a member of the support team, provide in office and remote user support for hardware, software, and connectivity issues.
- Responsible for integration of user workstations, including MAC workstations, with Microsoft Windows server operating systems and Active Directory.
- Regularly confers with database programmers, analysts, other systems administrators, and users regarding current and prospective system changes and future needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years experience in a Help Desk or IT Support type role
- Experience with PC equipment, Microsoft Operating Systems, Office 365, Adobe, and other cloud-based applications is a plus.
- Associate degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar degree program is a plus!