Delivery and installation of animal containment systems, including dog kennels, dog runs, cat condos and luxury pet suites. Daily work includes working with an installation partner to move heavy product, install product with the use of hand tools & power tools, troubleshooting installation challenges, and completing work order and customer paperwork. Work is remote - at our customers' locations. 100% travel / home-based position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Trade school graduate highly preferable.
- Previous manufacturing or service industry experience highly desirable.
- Strong mechanical skills and common sense.
- Extensive experience with the use of hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Willing to travel extensively throughout the U.S.
- Familiarity with safety and quality standards in a manufacturing environment.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Knowledge of animal containment products.
- OSHA-30 certification and Fork Lift training is desirable.
Field-based position; work is dispatched from Leesburg, OH