Laboratory Technician – Full Time
Midwest Filtration is a growing manufacturer and distributor of filtration media and filter products. We have a diverse customer base with various product applications. Our products are used in Air and Liquid Filtration markets, including Pool and Spa, Automotive Coolant Filters, Industrial Cartridges and Food and Beverage filtration applications.
Midwest Filtration is seeking a Laboratory Technician, whose position has the following responsibilities:
- Physical property testing (basis weight, thickness, strength, etc.)
- Inspecting incoming material
- Assisting with quality sign-offs in the shop
- Performing first article inspection
- Testing filtration materials
- Recording and issuing test results
- Assisting with preparation of material samples for the Sales Department
- Preparing Certificates of Analysis/Certificates of Conformance
- Other duties related to the Quality System
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in an inspection or testing capacity. Prior experience working with an ISO or other Quality System is a plus. Technical experience and a college degree preferred. Candidates must possess good communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects /tasks on a daily basis.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, LTD, life insurance and 401(k); Vacation and Holiday pay.
Per job description
How to Apply
per job description