The primary responsibility of this position is to provide product testing support for the Gorilla Research & Development and New Product Development teams in a laboratory environment. Under general supervision the individual in this role would be required to follow test procedures, operate basic laboratory equipment, summarize data in laboratory notebooks and Excel spreadsheets, and communicate results to supervisor and team.
- Under general supervision perform product testing in support of R&D and NPD teams and other tasks as necessary in a laboratory environment.
- Collect and organize large numbers of samples for testing.
- Observe trends while testing; record, organize and archive data.
- Operate basic test equipment and build test samples.
- Document and communicate observations of trends or issues in handling the products and test specimens.
- Summarize test data in laboratory notebooks and Excel spreadsheets.
- Clean and maintain a safe laboratory work area.
- Receive and inspect products for testing.
- Other duties assigned by manager.