- Performs general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting and moving materials.
- Assist a variety of functions with manual labor tasks as needed.
- Must be able to follow directions well and to work as a team.
- Job requires some travel, must be willing to be out of town at times. We are always home weekends. We pay for the hotel and give a per diem for meals.
- Must be flexible with hours. Working times depends upon job location.
- Supports work processes by preparing, sorting, measuring, cutting, adding, trimming, and loading materials.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Lifting, General Math Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Power Tools