We are currently seeking a Land Surveying Field Crew Chief for full time employment out of our Mason, Ohio office.
- Use the latest surveying technology, including robotic total stations, data controllers and RTK/RTN GPS for topographic, boundary, and construction layout land surveying
- Coordinates findings with work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with project
- Keeps accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
- Managing field crew (people management)?
- Ability to perform field calculations
- Familiarity with construction drawings and construction processes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate verbally and written
- An understanding of job site safety, as position will primarily be outdoors
A combination of brains and brawn!
• Associates degree in Surveying from an accredited institution
• At least 3 years’ experience in Land Surveying
• A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, as determined by Bayer Becker in
its sole discretion
• Proof of automobile insurance coverage
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the team at Bayer Becker, please e-mail a cover letter letting us know how you would complement our team, along with your resume to email@example.com.