The Team Member performs a variety of landscape activities, including, but not limited to, planting, weeding, digging, spreading topsoil and other materials, general lawn maintenance (mowing, weed eating, blowing, aeration, over seed, edging), spring/fall cleanup, mulch installation, This position reports to a Senior Team Leader, a Team Leader, or a Team Leader Entry, depending on the assignment. The Team Member does not supervise any team members.
This job will start at 7am most days and is open 7 days per week.
We do require weekend work but do not require any team member to work every weekend. We offer flexibility and control in your own schedule, overtime available as well as attendance bonuses monthly.
Full Time we require a minimum of 40 hours per week and a minimum of at least 2 Saturdays per month
Part time a minimum of 10 hours per week
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum of 90-days experience in the horticulture or landscape construction field
• Ability to read and write (in English) Ability and willingness to work weekend hours •
Ability and willingness to work overtime hours when needed (required)
• Ability to follow specific instruction
• Reliable and dependable
• Good communication skills, cooperativeness, and ability to work efficiently and effectively with others on a team Preferred
• Previous lawn maintenance and/or landscaping experience
• Understanding of materials, tools, equipment, and procedures used in the landscape maintenance and installation processes
• Previous work outdoors
• Valid Ohio Driver’s License that is not currently suspended or revoked (driving record must meet the insurance carrier’s policy requirements) Position Duties and Functions
• Plant a variety of landscaping horticultural products, such as perennials, shrubs, trees, and grasses.
• Perform routine lawn maintenance, including but not limited to, grass cutting, lawn edging, weed pulling, and other activities.
• Perform seasonal lawncare duties, including, but not limited to, spring and fall leaf clean-up, edging, mulch installation
• Assist with preparing job sites and load equipment and materials on and off trucks and trailers. This is not an inclusive job list!
**We are a drug free and tobacco free workplace***
Wages are commiserate with experience