The City of Blue Ash Park Maintenance Department is one of the leaders in municipal green space care and maintains some of the most impactful landscapes in the region. We are seeking candidates to fill positions to maintain our beautiful public spaces for 2020 Sprint/Summer Season. Positions sought are:
SEASONAL PART-TIME & YEAR-ROUND PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
o LANDSCAPE & FLORAL FOCUS: Includes planting, mulching, weeding, pruning, fertilizing and overall care for the planting beds, pots and planters throughout the City.
o TURF CARE/OPEN SPACE FOCUS: Includes maintaining the City parks sprawling spaces with mowing, fertilizing, weeding, spraying and overall attention to the parks grasses, meadows, surfaces and water amenities such as ponds and streams.
o GENERAL PARK MAINTENANCE FOCUS: Includes maintaining the park's amenities such as hard surfaces, seating, plazas and common areas.
o TURF/BALL FIELD MAINTENANCE: Includes maintaining the Blue Ash Sports Center.
• Ability to add to a cohesive and supportive team environment around like-minded, positive and enthusiastic team members in a beautiful park setting.
• Ability to work independently and complete multiple tasks at prescribed standards.
• Ability to thoroughly complete tasks in a timely manner with high attention to detail.
• Ability to work outdoors under different weather conditions for extended periods of time. Winter season needs may include tasks related to snow removal.
• Ability to stand and/or walk up to 6+ hours during a shift.
• Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and a comprehensive background check.
• Must be able to lift/exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly.
• Preferably, candidates should be available to work weekends, holidays and special events.
• Multiple shifts during different times of the day/week are available. Depending on needs, a flexible schedule is available.
Some positions need to possess the ability or are able to be trained to operate various landscaping equipment such as mowers, trimmers, blowers, etc.
How to Apply
Apply online at www.BlueAsh.com
The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.