We are looking for a responsible landscaper to join our team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating lawn maintenance equipment such as lawn mowers, trimmers, and blowers.
The landscaper will ensure the growth and vibrancy of our plants, flowers, lawn, and decorative shrubs. The landscaper will water, fertilize, and prune to remove damaged or dying plant life. The candidate can expect to work outdoors in a mix of weather conditions, and be able to perform maintenance duties to ensure employee safety during inclement weather by removing debris, snow, and ice from communal walkways and spaces.
Landscaper Duties and Responsibilities
- Has a valid driver’s license
- Has 1-3 years’ experience in Commercial/Residential Mowing and able to report directly to the Operations Manager-not required, but preferred
- Review daily and weekly work to prepare for the current work at hand
- Team Leader assures Mowing equipment, tools and trucks are kept clean and organized
- Coordinate and communicate work with our customers considering their individual needs and site conditions to provide complete professionally manicured yards
- Responsible for the quality, productivity and efficiency of the team
- Maintain accurate paperwork for job tracking
- Oversee work of the team, providing additional instructions and training to other team members to assure work is completed in a professional and efficient manner at the highest of quality
- Can efficiently and safely operate and maintain the following equipment: Truck/Trailer combo-training available
- Must be able to operate a walk behind mower with sulky or stand on mowers-training available
- may operate heavier tractor equipment if needed
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pounds
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time