Our employees are in a safety first work environment, and have opportunities for development.
Family owned and operated since 1966, M. Bohlke Veneer Corp. is a world leader in wood and timber products. Over the decades, M. Bohlke Veneer has led the veneer industry in its many technological innovations that have achieved value for our clients. M. Bohlke Veneer is a dynamic international company known for its industry leadership, expertise and hard-working team environment.
We employ more than 200 associates. Our office is located in Fairfield, OH just north of Cincinnati. We like to boast that we have over 50 employees that have spent 25+ years at the company.
Description of Duties (what do you do everyday):
- Pull weeds
- Plant shrubs, grass, flowers and ground cover
- Digging and raking
- Pick up trash
- Spread mulch
- Trim hedges
- Maintain roses and flower beds
- Regularly inspect assigned work areas to insure proper standards are maintained
- Paint buildings
- Clear drains; improve drainage
- Maintain equipment and tools
- Maintain a “To Do” list
- Maintain inventory of tools
- Daily communication of job status with CFO
- Other tasks will be assigned from time to time
Good attendance; punctual
Interest in landscaping and gardening
Pride in workmanship
Able to work outdoors
Valid drivers license
Must be willing to work in the sun. Approximate length of employment is summer months. Mon-Fri, 7-4pm.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply