Lab Animal Resources is looking for a motivated, organized, and team oriented student to provide assistance to full time faculty and staff. Duties are primarily custodial tasks and cage wash for the summer. This is part a part time position approx. 15-30 hours weekly Monday- Friday, no weekends.
Successful applicants should be detail- oriented, self-motivated, and possess a strong organizational skills.
Student staff duties include:
- Assist Faculty and Staff if needed for
- routine animal room cleaning
- moving/ setting up animal rooms
- Custodial duties
- Empty trash
- Sweep/ mop floors or run floor scrubber
- Help with laundry
- Cage wash
- dump and scrap animal cages
- run tunnel washer/ rack washer
- organize equipment
- clean cage wash area
- Work Location: Psychology Building
- Schedule may vary based on business needs/ student schedule.
Provide a high level of “customer” service with a positive attitude.
Strong sense of teamwork and accountability.
Willingness to learn new duties and grow professionally.
Able to work 15-30 hours per week.
How to Apply
Apply online at Miami Hiretouch
For Inquiries for Posting, Contact:
Posting Inquiries Contact Information (phone, email...):