POSITION: Laser Machine Operator
REPORTS TO: Mfg. Supervisor
FLSA CLASS: Non-Exempt
DATE CREATED: 2.2020
Responsible for the manufacture metal products using machines that employ lasers and computerized equipment to cut and punch materials using laser machines that make metal shapes and holes.
• Perform standard laser cutting and welding operations
• Select proper cutting and welding programs, and proper fixtures
• Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point
• Make proper set-ups for cutting and welding operations
• Perform prescribed maintenance as required
• Perform all dimensional inspections
• Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
• May work at different workstations as production needs require
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
• HS Diploma or Equivalent preferred
• Job specific attributes/skills
• Basic computer skills
• Strong math skills
• Able to read a blueprint
• Preferred qualifications (if applicable)
• CNC Experience desired
• Overhead Crane and/or Forklift experience desired
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel is not required.
Stock Manufacturing and Design will be recognized as the undeniable leader in the metal fabricating services, we provide to the markets we serve. We will build trusted, positive, and long-term partnerships. Partnerships which include a first-class work environment for our personnel with the highest level of integrity.
How to Apply
We encourage you to apply on our career page:
You can also apply by:
Sending a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at (513) 353-3600
Applications are also accepted at:
10040 Cilley Road
Cleves, OH 45002
9911 Crescent Park Drive
West Chester, OH 45069