The lawn care technician is responsible for mowing , collecting garbage, edging, pruning, weeding, blowing and applying Roundup.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delegate project tasks to technicians.
- Ensure all daily tasks are completed at each project.
- Communicate tasks completed and incomplete.
- Notify Account Manager – Lawn Care & Maintenance of any personnel issues.
- Assists with unloading of work trucks.
- Assists with site setup of plant materials.
- Ensures that job site staging area is clean and organized.
- Uses all mowers, weed eaters and blowers according to company safety policy.
- Complies with company safety policy and enforces it within team at all times.
- Time Management.
- Project Management.
This position supervises assigned lawn care technicians.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have full range of mobility in upper and lower body; be able to reach overhead; be able to work in various positions, including stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time; be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks; and be able to frequently lift 50 pounds of weight throughout the assigned workday.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional overtime may be required.
No travel is expected for this position.
3 or more years of lawn care/maintenance experience
3 or more years of truck and trailer driving experience
Reliable transportation to and from work
Willing to complete a background check and drug screen
Valid Driver license with less than 4 points accumulated
3 or more years of zero-turn mower experience
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://www.bzak.com/employment.aspx.