Voted Best Assisted Living Facility in Dayton, OH!
Bethany Village is proud of their 1:24 nurse to patient ratios on our Long-Term Care Units
At Bethany Village, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-the-line care to all residents. We can adapt each care plan as their journey of life continues. Our 100 acre property is centrally located in the city of Centerville, OH and features well-appointed living options, situated on our beautifully landscaped grounds.
Our caring and devoted staff are more than just a team of people that work together; we truly are a family. We are always looking for highly motivated, compassionate, and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for a caseload of residents from admission to dismissal on assigned nursing unit. Coordinates and supervises the nursing care delivered by the nursing assistants working under Team Leader’s supervision.
Full time and Part time – Multiple shifts available
- Day shift 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Evening shift 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Night shift 11:00 pm – 7:30 am OR 7:00pm – 7:30am
Compensation: $23.00 - 32.00 / hour - Based on experience
- Administers and charts medications and treatments and adheres to all Pharmacy procedures.
- Makes rounds on each resident.
- Assesses for significant changes in residents’ condition.
- Supervises nursing assistants on the unit; evaluates work performance in terms of resident care, staff relations, efficiency of service, and intervenes when needed.
- Initiates and completes all necessary documentation and reporting.
- Communicates all order and status changes to the interdisciplinary team.
- Responsible for completing nursing notes according to Medicare/Medicaid guidelines and Bethany Village charting guidelines.
- License Practical Nurse from accredited school of nursing.
- Long term care experience preferred, but not required.
Top benefits or perks:
As a team member at Graceworks Lutheran Services, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive wages and paid training
- Paid Holidays and holiday differential pay
- Annual pay increases
- Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Weekend shift differential
- Available medical and dental coverage, long term disability and life insurance, 403(b)
- retirement account, vision discount program for qualified full-time employees
- Tuition Reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
- Employee referral bonuses
- Personal time accrued based on FT or PT Status
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.