Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: Hamilton, OH
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Hours: Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Sojourner, an agency of Community Health Alliance, is seeking a compassionate nurse to provide care to our patients. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) works as a part of a coordinated care team to provide treatment to adults with substance use disorders in a withdrawal management and residential setting. This is a unique opportunity to save lives and foster hope by being a part of our patients' personal journey on the road of recovery.
- Collects patient health data from patient and other health care providers.
- Screen and triage patient's medical needs.
- Provide patient education.
- Provide educational groups.
- Administer medication.
- Collects urine specimens.
- Assess withdrawal symptoms.
- Complete documentation in patients' medical record.
- Work with medical providers and clinical staff to coordinate patient care plans.
- Other tasks as assigned.