Want to make a difference in someone’s life every day? As a licensed practical nurse (LPN) you will work as part of a team providing skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation care to our valued guests. If you have patience, compassion and a desire to care for guests in a gentle and empathetic way, you will love this role.
At Ciena Healthcare, we take care of you too, with an attractive benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching funds
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
You will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and strong teamwork abilities.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) plans, coordinates, provides and manages nursing care services and health education to nursing home guests.
- Supervise the care/services provided by Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)/State-Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) and other team members who care for guests.
- Provide safe and accurate medication-related interventions to guests.
- Assess the health of guests and notify the physician of changes in status. Promptly implement new orders.
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions to stabilize a guest’s condition and/or prevent complications.
- Contribute to the guest’s assessment (MDS/CAA’s) and the development of a plan of care.
- 1-3 years of experience in a long-term care setting preferred
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the state
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required.
- CPR certification