Kohls E-Fulfillment Center is looking for a few great Loss prevention associates who prefer a variable/flex schedule. (Shift start times and days of the week may vary somewhat).
Day Shift - Temporary Starting Rate $16.00 hourly/ - Earn an additional
- $1/hr as a shift premium for working FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY.
Night Shift - Temporary Starting Rate $16.00 hourly - Plus an additional
- $0.75 hr for working night shift MONDAY thru THURSDAY
- $2/hr shift premium for working FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY.
Current and future non-exempt (hourly) DC/EFC associates will be eligible to receive a bonus of $300 if hired prior to 11/7/21 and satisfy work requirements.
The Loss Prevention Associate- Completes Loss Prevention activities within the Distribution Center to assist in supporting the department’s objectives of reducing loss & shortage. Duties include, but not limited to, physical security, reporting policy and procedure violations to leadership, internal theft investigation, monitoring processes, compliance auditing, data entry, documentation and Gatehouse operations.
- Assists in the protection of all Kohl’s assets, to include physical assets (facility, machinery and property), human assets (Kohl’s associates and visitors), and profit assets (merchandise)
- Partnering with Distribution Center Loss Prevention Assistant Supervisors and Facilities Management to professionally monitor physical security policies and procedures of Kohl’s and the Distribution Center
- Report incidents of associate theft or safety violations to the Distribution Center Loss Prevention Assistant Supervisor
- When instructed, participates in internal theft investigations, in strict adherence to Kohl's Loss Prevention Internal Theft Investigation and Confidentiality Guidelines
- Monitors all Kohl’s Department Stores/Distribution Center Safety Policies and Procedures and actively participates in the Distribution Center Safety Committee
- Performs Distribution Center Loss Prevention Audits to measure accuracy
- Report production fraud or “short-cuts” by associates to Distribution Center Loss Prevention Assistant Supervisor
- Ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in all processes of the Distribution Center
- Monitors associates (via the floor and CCTV) to ensure compliance to processing guidelines
- Data entry of all audit results and assigned information
- Perform all Gatehouse operations and Gatehouse data entry, as described in the Gatehouse section of the Distribution Center Loss Prevention Manual
- Assists in store inquiries
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Adherence to Kohl’s Ethical Standards
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner and exhibit confidentiality
- Ability to be multi-functional, use good judgement, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions and take directions
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to perform tasks consistently and accurately
- Must be available to work weekends, and holidays
- Basic math, computer operations, reading skills, legible handwriting and good verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent and/or previous Distribution Center, Law Enforcement and/or Store Loss Prevention experience
- Gatehouse/Yard management experience (Logging in/out and auditing trailers in the yard)
- Investigative experience - (Reviwing evidence of theft and identifying and monitoring theft suspects)
- Auditing experience
- Working knowledge of software programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and PeopleSoft
- Regular attendance is required to support your peer team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are crucial.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others is vital to this position
- Part time may be considered base on qualifications