Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care as a Licensed Practical Nurse is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Duties:
- Provide direct skilled client care under the supervision of an RN
- Work collaboratively with team to help meet positive client care outcomes
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct-deposit-Flexible schedules: hourly, live-in, weekends and/or weekdays.
- Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments.
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based.
- One to one patient care.
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process-Free Continuing education for LPN.
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in the US.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
Current and unrestricted LPN license in state for which you are applying
1 year experience
Proof of eligibility to work in the US
Reliable car / auto insurance
Clean background and criminal record
How to Apply
If you have questions, please call us at 937-619-3111