Love Your Work at Hillandale Communities!
We have Immediate Openings for Full-Time, Part-Time, & PRN LPNs on Day & Night Shifts to join our team at Hillandale Communities.
8 & 12 Hour Shifts!
Day Shift: Up To $33 Per Hour
Night Shift: Up To $34 Per Hour + $3000 Sign-On Bonus
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Providing direct nursing care
- Overseeing the activities of the nursing assistants
- Observing, reporting, and responding to changes in resident conditions
- Attending required in-service trainings and educational events
You'll Need To Have:
- Current Ohio LPN license
- Strong documentation skills, experience with Point Click Care (PCC) is a plus
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts
- Current Instructor-Led CPR Certification (or willing to obtain upon hire)
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- A positive attitude and passion for working with the elderly
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work every other weekend and holidays.
We Proud To Offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Holiday pay
- Overtime Shifts Available
- Shift Pick-Up bonus pay
- Night Shift differential pay
- Extra Differential on Friday and Saturday nights
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- RN and LPN Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Discount with Hondros College
Full-Time (30+ hours/week) Employees may be eligible for:
- Paid Time Off Accrual – from date of hire
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Life Insurance – paid for by company
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Company Match
You’ll enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made everyday – including cell phone service!
Love Your Work as and LPN in a family-owned company that cares like family!
Hillandale Communities have received numerous awards and consistently excellent ratings in state surveys and customer satisfaction.
You must undergo pre-employment background check, physical examination, drug screen and TB testing.
Hillandale Communities is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace.