NO VAX NEEDED *** We promote MEDICAL FREEDOM! Optimized Senior Living has current nigh shift openings for LPNs starting at $26 an hour in our Lebanon location. Call or stop by our beautiful community to schedule an interview and tour. We offer assisted living care based on the residents needs. As an LPN you will be working directly with the physicians, nurse practitioners, third-party providers, and families to customize independent care solutions. We offer a very low caregiver to resident ratio, allow a more personal approach. At Optimized Senior Living we promote Medical Freedom, allowing YOU to choose if the COVID vaccine is right for YOU. Come join our family, we would love to have you!
The LPN will manage residents needs and be responsible for coordinating care with residents, families, and other health care professionals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintains staff by orienting/training nurses and aides is needed.
- Completes resident care requirements by scheduling/attending care conferences with families and third party providers, nursing and staff; making certain that care plans are being followed.
- Maintains nursing staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results with managers and staff.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes resident’s independence by individual resident care plan.
- Provides information to resident, family, and health care team by answering questions, concerns, and requests.
- Maintains safe and clean home for residents according to standards, procedures, and policies.
- Protects patients and employees by developing and interpreting infection-control policies and protocols; enforcing accurate medication assistance, storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services and staffing regulations by auditing patient and staff records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among all care teams by communicating information; responding to requests, accommodating resident needs; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
Qualifications and Skills
Interpersonal skills; Leadership; Team player; Resident advocate; Detail oriented; Task prioritization; Effective and proper delegation; Supervision; Effective Communication
Paid Time Off
Additional benefits to be discussed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $26.00 per hour
At Optimized Senior Living, we only request your COVID vaccination status for records, but WILL NOT enforce employees to receive the vaccination ever. We do follow the necessary practices to reduce and prevent exposures or transmissions.