First Shift - 6:30am to 2:45pm
Second Shift - 2:30pm to 10:45pm
Third Shift - 10:30pm to 6:45am
Sets up and operates various die cutters or gluer machines by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain product flow to accomplish maximum capacity and efficiency.
• Constantly monitor quality.
• Keep Packers busy at all times.
• Report all problems with equipment, dies, people, or raw material to supervisor and/or maintenance department.
• Report, in written form, accurate counts of finished goods produced and raw material used.
• Report, in written form, start and stop times for all people working on machines.
• Correctly set up all aspects of the operation and fine tune to maintain the highest quality and efficiencies.
• Verify that the raw materials are correct.
• Verify that the finished goods are correctly identified.
• Keep work area clean.
• Assist the AIB Coordinator and Committee in ensuring that HPPI meets or exceeds AIB standards for their area(s) of responsibility.
• Inspect raw materials and finished goods to make sure they meet HPPI quality, safety and AIB standards.
• Make sure that all other employees working on their team are abiding by all HPPI quality, safety and AIB policies.
• Keep the machines and equipment that they are responsible in good condition and within HPPI and AIB standards.
Leads a team of 3 to 5 employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance;addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, vendors or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and application at www.honeymoonpaper.com