The Machine Operator/Warehouse Associate is responsible for the safe and efficient manufacturing of sheet metal goods utilizing multiple pieces of equipment. The Machine Operator is expected to produce the quota as directed by the Plant Manager while putting safety, customer service and quality at the highest regard.
- Exceed customer expectations by ensuring all quality standards are met, in accuracy, quality and timeliness.
- Operating various roll forming and fabrication equipment in a safe and expeditious manner.
- After certification, operates a forklift to load, unload and relocate materials and goods.
- Loads customer vehicles with a sense of urgency and safety, while ensuring order accuracy.
- Ensures a clean work environment by preventing clutter and debris by implementing 6S.
- Communicate clearly with supervisors and other team members.
- Continuously works to improve operations, decreases turnaround times, streamlines work processes, and works cooperatively and jointly to meet company and customer needs.
- Ensure that delivery tickets/packing lists are properly noted and turned in.
- Assisting maintenance of roll forming and break forming equipment
- Promotes a safe working environment and creates and enforces a safety culture to ensure that all he complies with plant and company safety procedures and policies.
- Possesses excellent listening and communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour