Manufacturing Company seeking Die Cutter/ Printer/ Window Machine Operators/Gluer Operators. This position requires skills from a professional machine operator in the conversion of paperboard products.
Specific experience with Heiber-Schroeder, Kohmann, Apstar, Zerand Cutters, Bobst Gluers and OneCut machines would be desirable, but not required.
Competitive wages and benefits, including 401K.
Sets up and operates various machines by performing the following duties:
- Maintain product flow to accomplish maximum capacity and efficiency.
- Constantly monitor quality.
-Correctly set up all aspects of the operation and fine tune to maintain the highest quality and efficiencies.
- Verify that the raw materials are correct.
- Verify that the finished goods are correctly identified.
-Report all problems with equipment, dies, people, or raw material to supervisor and/or maintenance department.
- Keep Packers busy at all times.
- Report, in written form, start and stop times for all people working on machines.
- Report, in written form, accurate counts of finished goods produced and raw material used.
- Assist the AIB/GMP Coordinator and Committee in ensuring that HPPI meets or exceeds AIB/GMP standards for their area(s) of responsibility.
- Inspect raw materials and finished goods to make sure they meet HPPI quality, safety and AIB standards.
Directly supervises 3 to 5 employees.
Location: 7100 Dixie Hwy. Fairfield OH 45014
How to Apply
Online at www.Honeymoonpaper.com (career tab)
Online at https://hppi.ninjagig.com/