In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain experience with a diverse array of machines and learn about the metal industry.
Machine Operators set-up, operate, and maintain machinery. They are responsible for ensuring
the machine produces high quality products, runs smoothly and at capacity, and is properly
maintained and operated in a safe and efficient manner.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out production, inspection, packaging, and machine operation duties.
• Learn and uphold company standards to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and
optimize work efficiency. Strive to achieve company-specified production targets.
• Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available.
• Maintain a safe and clean workspace.
• Follow established safety rules and regulations.
• Properly fills out all records and reports in accordance with applicable work instructions.
• Prepare and load materials onto the machines.
• Works in a quick-paced physically demanding environment where they control various
• Adjust machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified
• Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and
operation on multiple pieces of equipment.
• Engage in continuing education and seminars to remain up to date on the latest industry
techniques, machines, safety regulations and equipment.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
• Adheres to internal standards, policies, and procedures.