Deceuninck North America is seeking Lamination Operators for its Monroe, OH facility. In this role, the Lamination Operator supports the assigned line by ensuring raw materials are staged, ready to be staged and fed in a timely manner as well as assisting in the setup and breakdown of each run. If you enjoy interacting with all levels of the organization and want to be part of a culture that fosters positive employee relations, please submit your resume for further consideration. Starting wage is $19.00/hour for Day shift and $21.00/hour for Night shift (includes a $2.00 shift differential).
- Read and interpret technical drawings.
- Evaluate part profile and coverage area of film to design and install primer application pads.
- Adheres to all quality protocols and sample collection procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring line is stocked and base material available for current and next line assignment.
- Responsible for feeding base material through machine without interruption.
- Insures all product packages meet Deceuninck North America quality and quantity standards.
- Inspects lines at beginning of shift for proper running conditions and reports any abnormalities.
- Maintains an organized workspace that is free of debris and trash.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Ability to read and write English, including numbers.
- Ability to perform arithmetic functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must demonstrate a high level of mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to stand and work to four (4) hours at a time and up to eight (8) hours per day.
- Must have 20/20 vision with or without corrective glasses.
- Ability to lift, from floor level in a crouched position to the waist level, materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stoop continuously for up to 1.5 hours.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website WorkAtDNA.com, click on Careers, search for the job posting and upload your resume.At Deceuninck North America (DNA), career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support DNA’s business objectives.