Deceuninck North America is seeking an entry level Machinist student in in their senior year of school for its Monroe, OH facility. On the job training with room for advancement after graduation. In this role, the Machinist manufactures components of extrusion tooling and to do machining work that supports other departments. If you enjoy interacting with all levels of the organization and want to be part of a culture that fosters positive employee relations, please submit your resume for further consideration. Starting wage begins at $19/hr. and work schedule will be flexible to coincide with school schedule.
- Operate machine tools including lathes, mills, drills, grinders and saws (Non-CNC).
- Die and Sizer work as assigned by Die Makers.
- Machine replacement parts for Production Maintenance.
- Sharpen grinder blades for PVC grinders used by Compounding.
- Maintenance and repair work on vacuum mist tanks, calibrators and extruders.
- Maintenance and repair work on extrusion line notchers.
- Secondary operations on rails and sizer boxes machined by the CNC group.
- 1-2 years of experience in precision machining environment.
- Schooling in machine trades preferred.
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Organized, detail oriented, team player
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in U.S.
Must be a Senior enrolled in a machine trade school
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.WorkAtDNA.com, click on Careers, search for the job posting and upload your resume.
At Deceuninck North America (DNA), career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support DNA’s business objectives.