- Under close supervision, completes tasks as directed by SOPs, routers, prints, work instructions, and manufacturing schedules.
- Operates machining equipment under close supervision and learns machining and metal removal concepts which include milling, turning, grinding, and other methods.
- Observes operation of machine and verifies conformance of machined work pieces to specifications using measuring instruments such as fixed gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
- Adheres to dimensions and tolerances found on prints. May use prints and sketches to determine proper methods and processes.
- Learns process of maintaining machine maintenance files.
- Reworks productions parts and performs emergency rework and/or modification of production parts as directed.
- Performs in-process checks using measuring devices and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department lead person or supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
Position will use machining and metal removal equipment which may include milling, turning, grinding and other methods and measuring instruments such as fixed gauges, calipers and micrometers. Ability to utilize a telephone, fax, copier and desktop computer with typical business programs installed.
In an effort to minimize the spread of the coronavirus and to protect our employees, all new hires in the US and Puerto Rico will need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to be considered for employment with Integra LifeSciences, unless eligible for an accommodation as provided by law.