Blue Ash Tool & Die Co., Inc. is growing and currently seeking to hire a full-time, qualified machinist.
BATD is a precision machining company specializing in the manufacture of ground support tooling for the aviation industry.
The company is successful in serving a highly-specialized market by melding both "old world" manufacturing practices with emerging technologies like 3D printing.
- Machining experience working in a job shop (non-production).
- Experience using manual Bridgeports and manual lathes (non-CNC).
- Blueprint reading ability.
- Solid, demonstrable, machining math skills.
- Must be trainable and able to work with minimal direction.
- Serious inquiries from qualified machinists only.
- Resume and references required upon request.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants may call our main number in order to schedule an interview.
Blue Ash Tool & Die Co., Inc.
4245 Creek Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
For more information, visit www.BATD.com.