MACHINISTS – CNC/CONVENTIONAL
Core Crew has immediate openings for MACHINISTS (CNC/CONVENTIONAL). This is scheduled to run 5x8s, Mon. - Fri., DAYS & NIGHTS and pays $19 - $27/HR based on experience (Plus $1/HR night shift differential). These are temp to perm positions
We are seeking candidates that live in the Piqua, Dayton, Huber Heights, Urbana, Sidney,OH area.
You must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and have reliable transportation.
You MUST live in the U.S and have authorization to work.
• CNC & Conventional machining of metallic and non-metallic work pieces
• Must be able to set-up and operate machine tools such as lathes, milling, boring, & grinding machines
• Must be able to set-up and operate CNC lathe & CNC Milling machine centers
• On average 4-6 set-ups per day, NO long run production
• Associates, vocational/technical degree or equivalent preferred
• Those without degree but with more than six months of experience in the field will be considered
• Need tools of the trade, PPE, etc.
• OSHA 10 required
How to Apply
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration or call 513/454-3242 with questions.