Environmental Enterprises, Inc. is a specialty environmental management and disposal company. We are dedicated to protecting the environment by providing quality environmental services, recycling options, and waste disposal at competitive rates through innovative technologies and superior technical support.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Apprentice to work at our processing facility, providing labor and expertise to our maintenance department which supports our chemical processing operation.
This position is physical in nature and may involve: walking, standing, climbing, bending, lifting, carrying and pushing/pulling. May include working with: chemicals & environmental contaminants, high levels of heat & cold in outdoor environments, noise, and fumes.
Perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting repairs under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing doors, routine vehicle maintenance, etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install equipment
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Report to maintenance manager for more complex issues
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Work is performed in outdoor and indoor environments while donning required PPE
Environmental Enterprises Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets