Scope of Position:
Responsible for building maintenance projects at both the Fairfield and the Mason facilities, including the HVAC, electrical, grounds system, back-up generator and the technical updating and correct maintenance of all production and warehouse equipment. The position also requires the training of all new personnel on proper daily preventative maintenance and record keeping on each employee’s respective piece of equipment. The Facility Maintenance Associate must also monitor the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual maintenance records for compliance and physically inspect all equipment on a regular basis. In addition, this position will have responsibility for completion of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual PM’s on facility and equipment.
If applicable, driver responsibilities include; ensuring the timely delivery of customer orders, inter-company mail, and inter-company administrative documents, along with the transfer of inventory between the Mason and Fairfield facilities.
• Reports directly to the Facilities Supervisor in Fairfield
These responsibilities are ranked in order of importance to the organization.
1. Responsible for keeping all production equipment fully operational every day.
2. When a piece of production equipment becomes inoperable all other issues will become secondary in importance until the piece of equipment is back to 100% operation.
3. Responsible for completion of assigned work orders and preventative maintenance.
4. Make sure all Aero equipment is maintained to OSHA required safety standards and that repeated changes to the equipment by the operator that inhibits the safe operation of that piece of equipment is brought to the attention of the department manager for corrective action.
5. Responsible for ensuring the safe operation of the vehicles in the Aero fleet.
6. Completing Maintenance projects to include, but not limited to: painting, racking, minor plumbing
7. Responsible for accurate record keeping, (time, travel and vehicle maintenance logs).
8. Driver responsibilities (when applicable) include but are not limited to: daily mail and administrative runs, transfer of inventory or equipment between the Mason and Fairfield facilities, and custom delivery of finished goods as required by Aero’s clients using any of the vehicles in the Aero fleet.
- Work Ethic
- Solves maintenance problems swiftly to reduce equipment downtime to as close to zero downtime as possible.
- Works to be the solution to problems through training and communication.
- Sets daily schedule around no down time on production equipment.
- Ability to Operate Material Handling Equipment
- Pallet Jack
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. periodically
- Ability to drive a manual transmission preferred
- Ability to safely operate trucks up to 28ft in length
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time
- Be well groomed and neat in appearance to professionally represent Aero at all times
- Good communication skills
- Maintain a positive and courteous attitude at all times
- Must maintain a clean driving record while employed at Aero