Hammacher Schlemmer is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Associate in our Fairfield, OH facility. Primary responsibilities will include servicing warehouse conveyors, machines, and equipment, with additional general maintenance duties throughout the facility.
- Preventive maintenance on warehouse equipment and machines, such as conveyor systems, automatic tape machines, box erectors, shrink wrap and gift wrap machines
- Troubleshoot, test, calibrate and repair various equipment and machines, as referenced above
- General maintenance duties throughout the facility, to include light plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc.
- Back-up janitorial duties, as required
- A competitive wage, commensurate with your experience
- A full-time benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
- Annual profit sharing opportunities
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Hammacher Schlemmer is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
General maintenance experience is required. Experience in a warehouse environment is preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age with High School Diploma or equivalent.
How to Apply
Follow the below path to apply via our Indeed posting, or submit your resume directly to: