Our intention is to have employees who are passionate about making their personal mission statement come to life each day at work! Be it through providing healing, eradicating loneliness, contributing to efficiencies, streamlining processes, being dependable, sparking creativity or something else, the demonstration of HOW you do your job is just as important as WHAT you do in your job.
Alongside our valued employees, we are making a difference throughout the state of Ohio in the lives of those that need healthcare or those embracing the next chapter of their lives. Sustained members of our team demonstrate accountable behavior and share our values of customer service, innovation, integrity, financial stewardship, leadership and care.
The Maintenance Associate II performs the day-to-day activities of the Maintenance Department in accordance with company standards and federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the life plan community to ensure that it is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
- Performs routine HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, painting and finishing, and maintenance on facilities, equipment, grounds, parking areas, sidewalks, etc.
- Services HVAC equipment through preventative maintenance schedules and maintenance cycles.
- Troubleshoots, provides maintenance, and repairs the technical components of the community including HVAC, pumps, motors, etc.
- Troubleshoots, provides maintenance, and repairs electrical systems per NEC guidelines.
- Troubleshoots, provides maintenance, and repairs plumbing systems per local codes.
- Informs supervisor of supply and/or equipment needs.
- Performs unscheduled maintenance tasks.
- Completes assigned work orders within 24-48 hours.
- Completes work orders related to survey readiness.
- Ensures a clean and safe environment for the residents, staff members, and visitors in all areas of the community by escorting vendors, assisting with inventory, conducting training, and serving as a working team leader as needed.
- Serves as back-up to security staff and responds accordingly performing necessary rounds and completing reports as needed
Quality, Compliance, and Risk Management
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, supplies, etc. are in proper working order and are stored appropriately.
- Ensures that established quality assurance, infection control, and universal precaution practices
- are maintained when performing maintenance tasks
- Performs duties in accordance with all safety and OSHA requirements.
- Maintains current and accurate records through use of computers and/or other documentation in accordance with company standards and federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Willingly and consistently shares observations and insights of departmental operations that may
- improve quality and efficiencies of department.
- Attends all-employee and departmental meetings and in-service training as scheduled or as
- Customer Relations and Service Delivery
- Listens and responds to the needs of residents and staff members.
- Honors resident personal and property rights when performing maintenance duties.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Current certification to handle refrigerants a plus but not required.
• Current HVAC certification a plus but not required.
• Current Boiler Operator License and Steam Engineer License a plus but not required.
• Two years experience in a maintenance position required.
• Strong knowledge of HVAC, boilers, compressors and generators, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
• Knowledge of building codes, safety, EPA, and OSHA regulations preferred.
• Experience reading and interpreting blueprints preferred.
• Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the internet preferred.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record. Must be insurable under professional liability and crime coverage policies as specified by insurance carrier underwriting standards.
How to Apply
If you have any questions, please call Tracy 513-360-2598