This position requires team members to demonstrate a high regard for safety in performing any tasks associated with working for Gorilla.
Maintenance Control Technician is responsible for technical support for electrical control systems on all production/support equipment and machinery. Must be proficient at trouble shooting/repairing all aspects of electrical control systems and mechanical components for production equipment and machinery. This position requires a person that is very hands-on and assertive in driving continuous improvement activities pertaining to production equipment.
- Troubleshoot electrical control systems
- Read and understand ladder logic and electrical schematics
- Strong knowledge of HMIs, PLCs, relays, logic diagrams, etc..
- Vision system experience desired
- Responsible for sustaining production process equipment for all products within the facility. Process scope includes: Troubleshooting, repairing equipment, performing safety checks, and solving quality issues related to the equipment and facility.
- Look for ways to improve PMs that will reduce reoccurring problems.
- Responsible for reduction in downtime Work with Maintenance Manager/Supervisors to develops plans to reduce downtime in the area.
- Explore new methods in creating efficiency and identifying waste for elimination.
- Sign out all parts from inventory.
- Maintain maintenance shop in a 5S structure - Keep shop and all work areas including equipment clean and pick up any trash, old parts, etc. after working on a job.
- Operates material handling equipment, scissor lift and manipulating man lift when needed.
- Work with Maintenance Techs Train techs to recognize problems and issues with equipment.