Perform maintenance activities on machine tools, furnaces, and facility equipment and buildings. Preventative maintenance procedures, troubleshooting/diagnosing/repairing, and monitoring of industrial equipment with a focus on electrical components and systems.
- Assist and advise lower level technicians on preventative maintenance, diagnosis and repair, and maintenance projects. Help train lower level technicians.
- Formulate plan for equipment diagnosis and repair. May require assistance from other technicians and outside vendors. Manages projects through to completion.
- Leader for more complex, larger scale maintenance projects and repairs.
- Communicate with outside technicians and vendors for technical assistance and material procurement of parts.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on equipment. Including inspection, calibrations checks, part/component evaluation, lubrication, cleaning. Capable of using measuring equipment and tooling to perform functions.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical issues on industrial equipment with and without equipment documentation.
- Perform repairs, maintenance, and calibration on electrical equipment and systems. Including control panels and systems, motors, gearboxes, wiring and wiring systems
- Identify electrical components for replacement and repair
- Layout and perform wiring/conduit runs and make connections. Work with various industrial equipment including panels, controls, drives, switchboards, junctions, switches, motors, and gearboxes.
- Work with AC and DC electrical systems. Industrial controls and PLC’s including Fanuc and Allen Bradley.