Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
Join the Hilton Netherland Plaza team as a full time Maintenance Engineer! Perform maintenance checks as well as respond to all maintenance requests for guestrooms, public spaces and back of the house areas of the hotel. Must be available for 1st shift (7 AM - 3 PM), with flexibility to fill in on 2nd & 3rd shift as needed. Must be available weekends & Holidays.
- Perform routine checks including temperature readings, fan operation, water temperatures, and refrigerator temperatures. Perform diagnosis as necessary and making repairs or determine if specialist is needed.<
- During shift respond to all maintenance requests sent to company smart phone in a timely manner. Log how the call was addressed using smart phone.
- Complete light electrical tasks including repairing or replacing light bulbs, lamps, switches, and outlets; diagnose advanced electrical issues to determine if electrician is needed.
- Perform plumbing tasks including responding to and fixing clogged drains, toilets, and tubs; replacing sink bowls, toilets and faucets; fixing small leaks; and diagnosing major issues to determine if plumber is needed.
- Perform light masonry tasks including repairing/replacing grout and/or caulking in bathrooms.
- Respond to calls about temperatures of rooms; adjust temperature settings, check fans and equipment as necessary.
- Basic maintenance experience including: electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and carpentry
- Basic customer service experience
- The perfect candidate for this position is hardworking, friendly, and works well solo and with a team.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and background check
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical (full time)
- Dental (full time)
- Vision (full time)
- Short Term Disability (full time)
- Long Term Disability (full time)
- 401(k) (full time)
- Paid Time Off (full time)
- Life insurance (full time)
- Hilton hotel discount travel program
Basic maintenance experience including: electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and carpentry
Basic customer service experience
The perfect candidate for this position is hardworking, friendly, and works well solo and with a team.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and background check
Must be available weekends and Holidays
How to Apply
Please apply at https://www.stepstonehospitality.com/careers