The Maintenance Manager-in-Training position will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day needs of the operations group are met. This includes overseeing and prioritizing numerous maintenance related activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Coordinates with maintenance and operations staff to prioritize effective use of labor.
· Plans and directs contract work and is responsible for quality control.
· Schedules and assigns various building maintenance inspections/PMs.
· Scrutinizes inspection reports and determines course of action for proper follow up.
· Utilizes electronic work order management system to accurately track repair costs, labor utilization and abatement.
· Works closely with safety team to communicate expectations and hold staff as well as contract employees accountable to site policies.
· Assist in the process safety compliance requirements for the industrial refrigeration system.
· Actively involved in developing maintenance staff and coordinating training based on the needs of the staff and the facility.
· Works with site management staff to forecast and budget for replacement of critical equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Required)
Work Location: One location