Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance of the equipment.
- Dismantles machines to detect problems and if need be replace parts.
- This position uses various tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Pulls and changes molds when needed.
- Analyzes mechanical problems and makes appropriate repairs or adjustments.
- Maintains records of all repairs, maintenance and inventory received.
- Observes safety rules consistent with company policy and OSHA requirements.
- General Building Maintenance as needed.
Knowledge and Skills
- High School Diploma Required.
- Technical/Mechanical Education/Training a plus.
- Knowledge of the operation of machines being repaired and ability to read blueprints, electrical prints, drawings, or specifications of the machines.
- Practical knowledge of advanced methods of repair and maintenance of molding equipment.
- Ability of communicate verbally and in writing.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Perform some repetitive motion activities.
• Sit, stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
• Carry a maximum of 75 pounds.
How to Apply
Please visit us and apply in person!
Where: Latitude 36 Foods, dba Hyde and Hyde
Address: 9111 Meridian Way, West Chester, OH 45069
When: We are open 8am-5pm
Please call Michell in HR with any questions: (831) 975-6482.
We look forward to meeting you!