Installs, maintains, troubleshoots, repairs and relocates stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Reads diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Installs stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools.
- Operates hoisting and lifting devices to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery.
- Troubleshoots, inspects and examines machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
- Adjusts machinery and repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Cleans, lubricates and performs other routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Constructs foundations for machinery.
- Assembles machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment.
- Schedules routine preventative maintenance work.
- Makes recommendations to management and engineering for improvement of preventative maintenance practices.
- Recommends replacement of equipment as required and assesses the condition of used equipment prior to purchase.
- Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
* This includes but is not limited to: installations, modifications, repairs and preventive maintenance associated with CNC & Injection Molding equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and control systems.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude, accuracy and precision.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow company instructions and company processes.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (unassisted).
How to Apply
Please call 513-753-9675 to schedule interview