Deceuninck North America is seeking Maintenance Specialists for its Monroe, OH facility. In this role, the Maintenance Specialist will maintain company assets, resulting in higher levels of reliability at lower costs by performing inspections, preventative maintenance and repairs. If you enjoy interacting with all levels of the organization and want to be part of a culture that fosters positive employee relations, please submit your resume for further consideration. Starting wage is $23.00/hour for Day shift and $25.00/hour for Night shift (includes a $2.00 shift differential).
- Troubleshoots equipment electrical circuits and building electrical low voltage installations.
- Troubleshoots pneumatics and hydraulics problems on plant equipment.
- Installs new equipment.
- Installs and aligns motors, blowers, and transmissions.
- Troubleshoots controls for AC and DC motors and instrumentation.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting.
- Rebuilds mechanical gearboxes.
- Rebuilds vacuum and water pumps.
- Possesses basic knowledge of HVAC and plumbing.
- Calibrates electrical equipment.
- Works on jobs assigned by lead, completes paperwork related to job and communicates the status of the job.
- Does breakdown repair analysis to find root cause of problem.
- Teaches production employees basic maintenance practices, such as cleaning, inspection, filter changes, and lubrication.
- Contacts vendors whenever needed or as directed by his/her leader or supervisor.
- Reports activities into SAP software, according to company procedures.
- Participates on working teams, team meetings, and helps in any activities related to team responsibilities.
- Must be conscious of housekeeping in maintenance areas and wherever performing work assignments.
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and prior experience with any CMMS software (DataStream 7i, MP2, Maximo, SAP).
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints and electrical schematics.
- Proven knowledge of 5W or FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) required.
- Experience with IR technology, lubrication level I, oil analysis principles, and laser alignment required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of vocational/technical training with the appropriate certification or minimum 5 years of industrial maintenance experience, preferably in a large industrial setting required.