Installs, maintains, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in an industrial establishment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for working safely and reporting all unsafe acts and conditions.
- Understands and troubleshoots the entire ammonia-based refrigeration system, including repairing and replacing parts as appropriate.
- Maintains 110 volt single phase and 220/480 three phase systems as well as repair and/or rebuild magnetic starters.
- Repairs plumbing problems, including pressure regulations and valves.
- Fixes cracks in the masonry and performs finishing work.
- Repairs and troubleshoots electrical forklifts, including motors, drive units, and hydraulic cylinders.
- Performs welding on pipe, racking forklifts, and finish work.
- Changes and troubleshoots electrical contacts when necessary.
- Responsible for general carpentry work, including shelving, base and trim work, finish work, and fabrication.
- Maintains and reports all building equipment as necessary.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance on all equipment (freezer doors, forklifts, etc.).
· Responsible to report food safety and quality problems to their supervisor
Install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and
electrical systems in an industrial establishment.
How to Apply
Please visit iwijobs.com to apply for the role of Maintenance Tech.