Completes maintenance tasks / repairs and responsibilities are performed in accordance with best practices & schedule requirements to meet production schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Is fully competent and approved to perform maintenance tasks & repairs within the scope of responsibility as well as calibration of production equipment.
- Responsible to complete tasks & repairs as assigned.
- Responsible to perform preventive maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Works with operations, production and facility managers to schedule & complete tasks and repairs.
- Communicates facility or equipment issues to appropriate department representatives.
- Offers suggestions for improvement of equipment operation or maintenance.
- Responsible to ensure maintenance shop & plant work areas are kept clean, organized, and safe.
Qualifications/Education, Experience, Other Skills
- 18+ years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to work 2nd shift hours (3pm-11:30pm M-F)
- Must be a U.S. Person pursuant to ITAR/EAR
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing maintenance roles, preferred OR degree/certificate in electrical/mechanical/industrial maintenance
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance available
- Lucrative 401(k) options
- Competitive shift differential
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement