Reports directly to Maintenance Supervisor and is responsible for completing all duties and tasks assigned to them before their normal work shift ends.
• Repairs and maintains, in accordance with operation manuals and manufacturer's specifications, machinery, and mechanical equipment, such as, conveyor systems, and production equipment, by using hand, power tools, and precision measuring equipment. Must be able to repair, troubleshoot and maintain 60% to 70 % of machines in the plant.
• Perform preventive maintenance on equipment such as conveyors, case and pallet strappers and sealers under the supervision of master mechanics.
• Attends company scheduled training classes.
• Complies with company and OSHA safety rules and regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL SKILLS:
• Bearings, seals & lubrication.
• Mechanical drives, including: belt, chain, gear, shafts, couplings and shaft alignment.
• Mechanical timing of equipment.
• Pneumatic systems in industrial applications.
• Reading equipment diagrams and schematics.
How to Apply
Please visit our website - wornick.com/careers to apply!